fredag 10. januar 2014

A couple of necklaces that I have been working on.

I bought at a sale, I love sales, several pendants in different shapes and forms. So now I am playing around with them and making necklaces, among other thing.

My biggest issues at the movement is that I remain uncertain of the different methods of making the base, the tread that the charms and pendants are attached to. In some ways I think that it is too simple with just a rope, but at the same time it can be too much if there are a lot of pearls. But I do like soft material and adding a bit more details.


These are just different coloured rings that I have attached to each other and I made necklace as well as a bracelet. I think it is a bit funny, and most importantly it is very lightweight.




Here there are white bigger pearls, and then I have added to several, smaller beads on the outside. It is very time-consuming, but I really love this style. I am experimenting with it at lot at the moment.




Here is my little owl. Perhaps not that easy to see? I have just used a simple silver tread and then I first added the center peace, in this instance an owl. Then I added four smaller charms, two frogs and two clocks. I am happy with the colours and the shape her.



During the sales, there were several glass fishes on sale. I thought they looked absolutely lovely and I have had a lot of ideas about how to use them. However, most those ideas have failed for some reason. So I went simple an shifted focus a bit. I simply use the fish as a centrepiece and then I added two sea-stars to enforce the nautical theme.
Finally I figured out a good use for the glass fish!









Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar