mandag 6. januar 2014

Getting glasses...

Well, I have to admit that the time spent in front of the computer, not to mention when I am reading books on my beloved Kindle, have taken a toll on my eyes.
Not anything dramatic, but just a feeling of fatigue and especially headaches in the evening. So I decided that I needed an eye check.

Luckily nothing was wrong, but I needed reading glasses. So I chose a couple of stylish frames and they promised me that the glasses would be ready in a couple of weeks. I must say that I am looking forward to crossing one thing off my list of health issues.

In a couple of weeks I hope to be able to cross off even more on the health list when I see the leg doctor. Not really a leg doctor, but I call him that. He is going to try and figure out what is wrong with my leg, why it is not healing as it should. I broke it, the lower part, in july and I am still in a lot of pain. There are some tendons that are cut and so forth. I don't really know what they are going to do, but I am staying optimistic and hoping that they can do something to get rid of the pain.

So I am looking forward to getting glasses and a bit ambivalent to seeing the leg doctor.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar