søndag 9. februar 2014

Their hearts are singing...

I know that this is a song, perhaps somebody with a bit more control than me know which one? I believe that it is a country song, but I could be mistaken.

However, I have always liked this phrase and while I can not make a necklace sing, I can make bells chime. At least a little.
So I made this


I took 4 hearts, one for each child and placed a tiny bell in the middle of each. Then I took a circle with beaten silver, and place a heart glass bead inside it. I added to keys to the end. In my mind, the hearts are the children and they are held together and given stability and support by the heart in the oval, which represents us as parents. Then the keys symbolises that this unit is holding firm, no matter what, 


I then added a pale grey thread to i, so it can be worn as a necklace.  

1 kommentar: