søndag 5. januar 2014

Beaded bells, earrings

I have experimented with circular peyote beading. Here are two pictures of my latest effort. I am struggling a bit with getting the beads even and also how to finish it. It is a bit of a trial and error project, however I am rather happy with the end result.

When I had finished the first bell, I felt that something was missing. But I didn't want to add something heavy or large, as I felt that the earrings could not be to heavy.
So I found a small bell and added that to the bell, making it a true bell :-)

I am not the best photographer, but I hope it is possible to see the small bell hanging from the bell shaped earrings. The bell does not make a lot of noise, but I thought that it was a nice touch.



Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar